www.flickr.com
More of
martian cat's
photos

Sunday, June 08, 2008

To my Dad ~~ Happy Father's Day!

To my Dad ~~ Happy Father's Day!


"Happy Father's Day!"

There are many, many things that bring back memories.

My Dad passed away over 9 years ago. And, I did not get too many photos of him from my childhood. Many of them are old snapshots and are full of memories.

This photo is taken of my Dad feeding the birds on a beach. I cannot remember which beach it is. We so often went to the ocean for vacations and weekends.

Our destinations included beaches between Prince Edward Island (Canada) and the Florida Keys.

Dad, thanks for always listening.







And, this says it so perfectly...


This is from a photo of a photo from one of the story boards from the memorial service for my Dad. So, I apologize for the snapshot's clarity.



more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home