www.flickr.com
More of
martian cat's
photos

Friday, August 16, 2019

"These teddy bears are helping me celebrate my Happy 65th Birthday and their names are Corwin and Carmen."

"These teddy bears are helping me celebrate my Happy 65th Birthday and their names are Corwin & Carmen."



"These teddy bears are helping me celebrate my Happy 65th Birthday and their names are Corwin and Carmen."
~ martian cat in Japan


......................


1. "I am (aka martian cat) Celebrating my Happy 65th Birthday with my teddy bears!",

2. "Introducing my Teddy Bear whose name is Corwin & his name means Heart's Friend.",

3. "Introducing my Teddy Bear whose name is Carmen & her name means Song.",

4. "Introducing my Teddy Bears whose names are Corwin & Carmen."


......................

Also, these bears are wearing clothes made by me. And, their sweaters were made by a friend.


Thanks for stopping by
and God Bless,
hugs, Chris


more later...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home