www.flickr.com
More of
martian cat's
photos

Friday, October 03, 2008

Take time to dream -- it is hitching your wagon to a star.

Take time to dream -- it is hitching your wagon to a star. (by martian cat)


"Take time to dream -- it is hitching your wagon to a star."
~ Old English Prayer


**********************


Cancer has taken so many lives. My Mom passed away in 1971 (when I was only 17 years old) from breast cancer complications. In 1989, my father passed away from complications from skin cancer.

So, now... you know why this type of poster is so important to me. I only wished I had a chance to share my lovely photography which appears on flickr with my parents.

So... let's hope and pray that the researchers can find a cure for this horrible disease.


**********************


The link to my original photo which is titled ~ Daily situations reveal our love of life.




more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home